Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter, Psychonauts
PC, Mac, Linux
Sad Robot is a 3D action-adventure game with heavy emphasis on narrative and world building. You play as four different characters throughout the game, each with their own personalities and playstyles. As these characters you will explore the vast surreal world of Robotolis, though each character’s unique perspectives. Along the way you’ll meet many usual characters and discover the many secrets Robotolis has to offer.
- Dynamic and non-linear action/platforming levels.
- Explore the many isometric hub-worlds where you can interact with different characters and uncover the in-depth lore of Robotolis.
- Dive into the many ever changing surreal locations in the world of Sad Robot.
- Go into the minds of various characters where time and space has no meaning.
- Master each character's unique abilities and playstyles.
- Barter with shopkeepers to upgrade your characters’ in ways that suit your personality.
- Face off and take down the colossal Titans that have control over the city.
- Encounter many different enemy types and obstacles.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Sad Robot started as a bunch of psychedelic drawings done by our Art Director Alex Ivan . After discovering an interest in game design Alex wished to turn his art into an indie game. To make this possible Alex brought together a talented team of individuals with backgrounds in game design, programming, sound design, animation, and 3D art. Sad Robot will be the debut release of Midnight Mammoth Studios.